TL;DR: Here's everything you need to know to effectively and cost-efficiently hire Gen Z talent during an economic slowdown—and how to set yourself up for success when hiring bounces back.
As the job market experiences uncertainty and instability, hiring teams across various industries are facing challenges yet again. Recruiters are finding themselves with an influx of job seekers and reduced hiring budgets. Talent teams, however, are known for their ability to adapt to challenges and make the most of any situation. With a well-designed strategy, it's possible to create a cost-efficient and effective plan for recruiting top early-career talent.
Untapped has created a comprehensive guide to help you unlock the secret to efficient and effective early talent recruitment. This guide includes eight essential steps that will help you create a resilient hiring strategy and navigate an unpredictable economy with confidence.
In this valuable resource, you’ll learn how to:
- Analyze the impact on recruiting
- Leverage technology to maximize your efforts
- Maintain a strong commitment to DEIB
- Build a successful internship program
- Optimize your current recruitment strategy
- Establish a strong employer brand
- Grow and nurture your pipeline
- Increase employee retention
Build Your Future Workforce: A Step-By-Step Guide to Recruiting Early Talent in Uncertain Times
Download our step-by-step guide on recruiting early talent in an economic downturn.