Actions Speak Louder
In this episode:
Deanna Singh, Founder and Chief Change Agent of Uplifting Impact, a training and consulting firm with a mission to build inclusive bridges where everyone thrives, stopped by to chat with Tariq Meyers to discuss how actions speak louder than words. How can companies stop talking about diversity and inclusion and start translating things into action? We’ll find out.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How DEIB is changing more rapidly than ever
- This work isn't always approachable and it isn't always accessible
- Why inclusion is for everyone, and it's not just for folks who exist at the margins
- We are all part of each other's stories
- The use of power and DEIB
Deanna Singh wants to live in a world where marginalized communities have power. As an expert social entrepreneur, she is obsessed with making the world a better place, and she will build or break systems to create positive change. While tackling complex social challenges, Deanna gives audiences the tools and courage to imagine, activate, and impact the world as agents of change. She is described as a trailblazer and dynamic speaker who is at the forefront of social change. She is an accomplished author, educator, business leader, and social justice champion who speaks to over 50,000 people annually!